Monday 4 February 2013

OMG

Oh my god.. It has been quite a while since my last post. Sorry guys! But hey, let me keep you updated with my 2013 projects. My my my.. It's February already? Where did January go?? Anyways, so far everything has been going swimmingly. My drama 'Ruby' which is now airing on TV3 is getting good feedbacks I hear. Thank you all for watching. I try to stay away from being stereotyped for each character that I play. It's important to challenge myself with different roles, different scenes and different scripts. Playing Syuhara in Ruby did break the ice a bit because the characters i brought in my previous dramas 'Terlanjur Cinta and Nora Elena' were quite deep and heavy. Syuhara was fun and very vibrant. Perky and optimistic which I have in me myself. 'Ruby' is a light comedy which sends out a lot of thoughtful messages on finding love, building a stronger friendship and family bonding. This is also my first time working with MIG, the production company. So to David Teo and his wife Jane, thanks a bunch!

Currently I am working on my second drama, Asmara Luna produced by JS Pictures. You may all know Sis Sheila Rusly, the famous Malaysian actress? Well, she offered me the lead role on this one as she is the producer. Let me tell you! It is extremely a joy working with her and her team. At first, I was quite reluctant. Lol! I don't know why but I'm glad I made the right choice to work with her. The script is beautiful, not your typical hero/heroin, lovey dovey catch me if I fall story.. But it's about reconciliation between mother and daughter after 21 years. About a girl name Luna who never knew her birth mom and was determined to find her to reconcile with her. Does she get into her mothers life? Did the mother accepted her? So don't forget to watch this coming April TV3, slot Lestary. The line of cast are amazing too. Sofia Jane, Liza Abdullah, Riezman, Roy Azman, Miera Liyana, Syukri Yahya, Aidil Aziz, Kartina Aziz and many more. 

A couple of movies are in line and are waiting to be filmed. My first movie this year 'Bikin FileM'  will start production early March. I play a girl name Zelda. It's a supporting role but I was jumping in my seat when I read the script. It's different and fresh! It's a joy to be a part of this film. This is the same production which filmed 'Aku, Dia Dan Tong Sampah' back in September 2012. Can't wait to shoot! What's more exciting is that...... My first movie is coming out in cinemas February 2013! Kerat 14, a thriller/action movie about a couple accidentally trapped in a horrifying situation where they have to chop a dead body into 14 pieces. It's misterious, it's dark, it's sexy! Catch it in cinemas starting February 14th.

Until now, goodnight! Will Sambung tomorrow. Selamat Malam.


15 comments:

  1. looking 4ward to ruby's finale 2morrow nite, n gud luck 4 u too in all ur acting projects this upcoming year. go "syuhara", hihi~^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum Sal,

    Sal dan TSS sehati sejiwa la , ada juga update terbaru kat blog TSS :) peminat Saleha yang mungkin terbaca komen ni silalah follow juga laman blog TSS di teamsitisaleha.blogspot.com

    I love your character as Syuhara in Ruby. I'm stress with Nia, heavy, 24h crying. Agree, Ruby is a light comedy with msg. mcm tgk drama Korea je :) . Ruby is better than others drama that only use beautiful face for attraction without good stories or msg.

    Ok later we will promote kaw kaw drama Asrama Yuna pula ehh Asmara Luna. Last time, when you told us for the first time about this drama, I thought that this drama about orphanage hahaha.. So logic if the title asrama haha. Gabungan 3 S sure mantap Sheila, Saleha, Sofea :)

    Yeay , wow playground pic buat filem ? In cinema? Bukan tele mcm ADDTS mesti best. Personally, ADDTS pun dah layak masuk cinema tau. Ok Bikin Filem baik-baik. Haha dah tengok kerat 14, terima kasih sudi terima TSS sbg kelab peminat rasmi, kalau tidak agak susah nak dapat tgk premier sekali dgn Sal. Kerat 14 lakonan Sal menarik dan luar biasa tu nak tgk sekali lagi tu 17 ni , jangan tak datang pula tau. 1 dewan kita dah tempah.

    Ok lawan tokei panjang la pula.. Nanti sambung.

    Sayang Sal

    -kak Jaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam...my...my...my...its been so long im not look at ur page. kinda busy to. so whats up?? work hard and dont forget take care ur health. by the way, just asking, is it true the interview u and kosmo newspaper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saleha,

    Good to hear that you have had and will be having so much fun doing various projects this year as we, your fans, are also super excited to see you play different characters on tv and the big screen. may 2013 will continue to be a prosperous year for you.
    oh, movie day out with you and beloved TSS yesterday was the bomb! :D

    regards,

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cik Sal/Sally/Chal Bal/Lele (entah apa lagi...), harap anda sihat2 saja.
    Anda betul2 mampu ker nak MUTAKHIRKAN blog anda ni?...macam suam2 kuku jer wei. Jangan pula beri alasan macam2. Anda kata 99% kegagalan adalah sifat mereka yang banyak beri alasan?!Buktikan!!...makanya bila 'entry' selanjutnya pulak??...jangan pulak 3 bulan lagi?...adoiii. 'Berkarat'lah blog anda ni nanti.

    "BETAPA MUDAHNYA KAMU BERKATA-SORRY"

    Salam terjah. XOXO...

    ReplyDelete
  7. assalamualaikum,

    salam ukhuwah dari bunda...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear unforgotten, it has been many months this blog has been sleeping...possible reason(s) I leave it to you to blend. Don't let it be toxicated. Did you able to wiped off my previous messages?...please do, thank you. Still looking for you diamond?...that's not easy. Just pray and hope for the good things to come. Enjoy your stay in the UK. Seriously you need privacy of your own? You seems to be in need of good partners there. 1 month is not enough, should stay until end of the year...~~~>a true say...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sedang mengikuti perkembangan cerita asmara luna. best tengok lakonan siti saleha. good job. anyway, please support my new blog. http://whiteroses2013.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalam sally,
    How ur health? Still overseas? Really2 long time u not update ur blog. Whatever u going through, remember there someone, somebody that pray for ur best in life. Enjoy ur life and be happy. Insyallah thing might come in positive ways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalam sally,
    How ur health? Still overseas? Really2 long time u not update ur blog. Whatever u going through, remember there someone, somebody that pray for ur best in life. Enjoy ur life and be happy. Insyallah thing might come in positive ways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalam sally,
    How ur health? Still overseas? Really2 long time u not update ur blog. Whatever u going through, remember there someone, somebody that pray for ur best in life. Enjoy ur life and be happy. Insyallah thing might come in positive ways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete